Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kevin Collington -- 6th place at 70.3 World Champs



Congratulations to Kevin Collington, of Orlando, Florida, on his 6th place finish at the Ironman 70.3 World Championships last weekend.

Collington visited Todd Carver in our Denver studio in October, only weeks before the championship event to work on his time-trial position on his Orbea Ordu.

Said the 25 year-old up and comer, "I came up to get fit at your studio in October. Thanks again for fitting me. I raced the Clearwater 70.3 yesterday and got 6th - far better than I ever expected to do! I felt great on the bike and ran fast off the bike so thanks so much for putting me in a great position!"

Collington also has a great report on his website recapping his season at: www.kevincollington.com

No comments:

Post a Comment